Enrolments for the IRB Training Camp are now open.
This camp is for members wishing to obtain either the IRB Driver Award (Silver Medallion) or the IRB Crew Certificate. The aim of these courses is to help participants develop the skills and knowledge to safely and effectively drive or crew an Inflatable Rescue Boat (IRB).
Dates and Times
These courses run concurrently over a four day period from 7.15pm on Thursday 13 April to Monday 17 April 2017.
To register for either the IRB Driver Award, or IRB Crew Certificate, candidates must meet the following minimum prerequisites:
- Minimum of 16 years of age to commence training
- Minimum of 17 years of age on the date of final assessment (Monday, 17 April)
- Hold and be proficient in the SLSA Bronze Medallion AND the IRB Crew Certificate
- Hold a current Victorian Marine License
- Be at least 15 years of age on the date of final assessment (Monday, 17 April)
- Hold and be proficient in the SLSA Bronze Medallion
- IRB Fuel
- IRB Manual and Learner Guide
- Life Saving Victoria Award Processing Fee
What’s NOT Included
- Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner - participants need to bring food or cash
How to Register
To register for the IRB Driver Award Click here.
To register for the IRB Crew Certificate Click here.
mobile: 0433 793 097