The fees for enrolment in the nippers Program include the following:
- Seven (7) day program
- Nippers bag
- Drink bottle
- Wrist band
- Nippers Certificate
- Social Family membership for both parents/guardians
- A few other surprises!!
Rash vests and other merchandise
High visibility rash vests and must be purchased during the on-line registration process, or during the program.
This season it is a Life Saving Victoria requirement that all participants must wear a high visibility rash vest to participate in the program. All new enrolments will need to include a high visibility rash vest in long or short sleeves. Rash vests from last season may be worn.
There is also a range of tee shirts, hoodies, caps, bathers and competitition singlets available for sale at registration day and during the program.
To involve families in the Woolamai Beach Surf Life Saving Club we are including a family social membership with enrolment in the Nippers program.
Social membership of the Woolamai Beach SLSC offers the following benefits:
- Belonging to one of the premier surf life saving Clubs in Australia
- Access to the bar/meals area, balcony and Nippers room of the Clubhouse
- Able to sign in guests to the bar/meals area
- Ability to attend Club functions
- Discounts on Club gear
- Club newsletters
Social membership also brings with it some responsibilities:
- Supporting the delivery of the Nippers program
- Participating in fundraising activities
- Attending working bees to maintain and improve Club assets
We look forward to you joining us for an evening function or a drink at the Clubhouse during the program (delete reference to meal as restaurant is no longer running)